Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS): customised production planning software
Optimise your production process and production planning. De Roeve Industries implements advanced project and production planning software customised to your objectives and production environment. Let us improve performance in your enterprise, get the best out of your employees and take production to a new level.
The path to Industry 4.0 with your own unique production planning software
We build on long-standing experience in software development to integrate innovative planning and scheduling systems that help you to make best use of the available resources in your business. This means carefully managing the balance of humans, machines, materials, capacity and available skills. Modern planning systems and ‘paperless manufacturing systems’ can make an immediate contribution to the transition to a digital paperless shop floor and help you to integrate Industry 4.0 philosophies in your organisation.
What is an Advanced Planning & Scheduling system (APS)?
- Multi-project, multi-order
- You can configure restrictions and priorities
- Concept can be developed in real time
- Allows rapid analysis of alternatives
- Clear analysis and reporting tools
- You can model your organisation in the system
- Fully configurable, no programming necessary
- Can be integrated with existing systems (ERP and MES)
- Dynamic planning environment with high user-friendliness
- Rapid automatic planning via a heuristic algorithm
- Production planning software based on finite resources (machines, people, materials, tools, …)
- Lots of optimisation dimensions available: cost, throughput time, utilisation, set-up time, work in progress, delivery deadlines
Our approach to creating your planning program
Benefits of our customised production planning software
De Roeve Industries offers innovative automation solutions and planning programs for a variety of production environments, including:
- Make-to-order products (MTO)
- Frequent unexpected changes to plans
- Complex products that consist of numerous components and production stages
- A large number of different products that are partially produced with the same resources